labels

Monday, March 29, 2010

Wear SunBlock While Under the Sun

     I was taking a bathe to refresh and to feel fresh. Ouch! But the water feels little bit hot. I thought I can feel total refresh, but not. So what I did is to stay long in the bathroom than my usual routine in able for me to feel more relax and refresh with this undescribable heat. I guess summer time was really hitting now, I can feel it. I love to play under the sun, but not without my sunblock. It protects me while under the sun even for long period of sun exposure, but we have to know how and when it will last into our skin. According to studies that the higher the SPF, the smaller the increased benefit: contrary to what you might think, SPF 30 isn't twice as strong as SPF 15. While SPF 15 filters out 93% of UVB, SPF 30 filters out 97%, only a slight improvement. Sunscreens help shield you from the sun's dangerous ultraviolet (UV) rays in two ways. Some work by scattering the light, reflecting it away from your body. Others absorb the UV rays before they reach your skin. Sunscreen level stays effective after 40 minutes in the water. Very water-resistant means it holds after 80 minutes of swimming These sunscreens are in no way water-proof, so you will need to reapply them regularly if you're taking a dip. There are kinds of sunblock lotion in market today one for adult, one for kids, one for with skin allergies, etc. You just have to choose the right one for you to keep protected. Summer was here, enjoy it under the sun don't forget your shades as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment