Monday, March 29, 2010
I can feel total refresh, but not. So what I did is to stay long in the bathroom than my usual routine in able for me to feel more relax and refresh with this undescribable heat. I guess summer time was really hitting now, I can feel it. I love to play under the sun, but not without my sunblock. It protects me while under the sun even for long period of sun exposure, but we have to know how and when it will last into our skin. According to studies that the higher the SPF, the smaller the increased benefit: contrary to what you might think, SPF 30 isn't twice as strong as SPF 15. While SPF 15 filters out 93% of UVB, SPF 30 filters out 97%, only a slight improvement. Sunscreens help shield you from the sun's dangerous ultraviolet (UV) rays in two ways. Some work by scattering the light, reflecting it away from your body. Others absorb the UV rays before they reach your skin. Sunscreen level stays effective after 40 minutes in the water. Very water-resistant means it holds after 80 minutes of swimming These sunscreens are in no way water-proof, so you will need to reapply them regularly if you're taking a dip. There are kinds of sunblock lotion in market today one for adult, one for kids, one for with skin allergies, etc. You just have to choose the right one for you to keep protected. Summer was here, enjoy it under the sun don't forget your shades as well!
Monday, March 22, 2010
Diploma, garland, toga, etc. things in mind when Graduation Day comes. But there's more to think the happiness of each parent's that son or daughter finally marching on stage to get their diploma specially in college. For parents its one of the greatest achievements. And for every graduates it is the end and the beginning of something new to their life. As I've watched my youngest brother Highschool Graduation Right's last March 20, I reminiscent the feeling of being graduates when I was in that age, it's mixed of happiness and sadness; happy because finally my diploma is in my hand and yet sad because I have to leave behind all those happy days with friends and teachers that made me who I am today. With a teary eye my friends and I give each other a tight hug, saying "goodbye for now, but we see each other again" like a lyrics of the song that usually sung during those days. I really love to remember those days it made my lips create a big smile. I'm sure this graduates will also remember as time passes by. "Happy Graduation, Graduates" I wish you all success in your life time. Keep thinking big and aiming high cheers!
Monday, March 15, 2010
I love Tea, most specially Green Tea for me it suits my daily needs. According to research, less caffeine and more healthful properties - has long been known for its immune system benefits and anti-oxidant powers. Drinking green tea may also help to prevent tooth decay and bad breath. They say that "chemicals in tea can destroy bacteria and viruses, and it is possible that adding tea extracts to toothpaste and mouthwash". They say: "that tea is a great alternative to coffee drinker because it has less caffeine, and the compounds of tea-flavonoids are good for the heart and may reduce cancer". More thing about tea it contains about 50% less caffeine than coffee, making it a great alternative to those that are sensitive to caffeine intake. There are five kinds of tea known Green tea, Black tea, White tea, Oolong tea, Pu-erh tea. Indian tea is the world's most consumed tea! It is also the world's largest tea producer, with an estimated 850,000 tons of tea being processed each year! (wow!) So those who haven't tried tea start drinking now and make it a habit, it will do wonders in your life.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Want to stay beautiful and yet out of budget? I can help you, here are some tips to stay beautiful and yet wont hurt your pockets. We will use natural stuff that can easily find around us...like calamansi, sugar, egg etc.
- Calamansi is known for whitening properties. Slice a calamansi or a lemon (if available) then rub in on the part of your body that you want to whitens, like elbows, knees, armpit and etc.
- (Tawas) white crystal mineral (Potassium Aluminum Sulfate) it whitens also it even remove body odor in feet, armpit and skin rashes. In face and armpit, choose the smooth part of the Tawas, wet tawas and gently rub in to your face or armpit (remember gently it will hurt skin or create scratch if not use gently while rubbing). In body rashes or foot odor, dissolve tawas in luke-warm water and pour into the body after bath or you can soak your feet before pouring it to the body and don't rinse let it dry. It is safe for allergies because its natural.
- Facial scrub using sugar with olive oil; Mixed sugar and small amount of olive oil and gently scrub your face. It will scrub out all dead skin cells on your face.
- Egg, you can use the white part of the egg and spread it to your face and let it dry then rinse. It will help you lift your sagging skin on your face.
- Drink a lot of water at least 8 to 10 glasses a day, It will keep your skin healthy and keep you detoxified.
- And lastly the most effective one to feel beautiful and confident enough, we should always take a bath regularly and change our inner wear and please always wear fresh clothes. I suggest take a bath twice in able for us to feel fresh and to prevent having a body odor.