- Calamansi is known for whitening properties. Slice a calamansi or a lemon (if available) then rub in on the part of your body that you want to whitens, like elbows, knees, armpit and etc.
- (Tawas) white crystal mineral (Potassium Aluminum Sulfate) it whitens also it even remove body odor in feet, armpit and skin rashes. In face and armpit, choose the smooth part of the Tawas, wet tawas and gently rub in to your face or armpit (remember gently it will hurt skin or create scratch if not use gently while rubbing). In body rashes or foot odor, dissolve tawas in luke-warm water and pour into the body after bath or you can soak your feet before pouring it to the body and don't rinse let it dry. It is safe for allergies because its natural.
- Facial scrub using sugar with olive oil; Mixed sugar and small amount of olive oil and gently scrub your face. It will scrub out all dead skin cells on your face.
- Egg, you can use the white part of the egg and spread it to your face and let it dry then rinse. It will help you lift your sagging skin on your face.
- Drink a lot of water at least 8 to 10 glasses a day, It will keep your skin healthy and keep you detoxified.
- And lastly the most effective one to feel beautiful and confident enough, we should always take a bath regularly and change our inner wear and please always wear fresh clothes. I suggest take a bath twice in able for us to feel fresh and to prevent having a body odor.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Tips to Stay Beautiful Within Budget
Want to stay beautiful and yet out of budget? I can help you, here are some tips to stay beautiful and yet wont hurt your pockets. We will use natural stuff that can easily find around us...like calamansi, sugar, egg etc.