labels

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"Summer Vacation"












        Summer vacation happy under the sun, but I never ever ever forget to wear my sunblock lotion. It was real fun having under the sun! Last week chances smile to visit in Pangasinan. We spent three days and two nights on two different hotels for a summer vacation. On the first day we visit Hundred Islands in Alaminos; there we went for islands hopping, boating, swimming at Quezon Island and picnic. Ohh...it was a very tiring experience, but very satisfying because of the view and new experiences. On the second day we went to a 405 years old Cathedral Church it was called St. James Cathedral; Bolinao lighthouse; Enchanted cave; Patar's White Sand beach, Again it was a very tiring, but very satisfying experience. On the third day we went to Balingasay River one of the most cleanest river in the Philippines; And like any other vacation time to end, we need to pack up our things on our way back home. It was a great encounter of nature I really appreciate those lovely scenery, but I don't have lots of picture because my digital camera cant capture enough shots under the light...can't understand why. But as far as I'm concerned, that was really a very relaxing vacation I love it, I wish I can come again and have more pretty poses. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment