labels

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Neutrogena Fine Fairness Regimen

I was loving my newest talk of the town beauty regimen of Neutrogena Fine Fairness Line.  My best friend Earth one of the Neutrogena Fine Fairness Ambassador suggested me to used the product.  I was having a bad day's during those times,  my pores were clog, uneven skin tone and sort of pimples appear visibly...eww I hated those days. 

Actually I've tried a lot of skin care products available over the counter hmm sad none of them suits me right due of sensitivity of my skin so I was hesitant to try this Neutrogena Fine Fairness, but guess what happened after using it for several weeks I got a compliment coming from my daughty after pinching my face saying "Mama why your skin now is more softer and whiter than before? You wear powder now?"  I smiled and so happy...I haven't realized that my nine years old daughter should noticed some improvements. Well that really made my day!


The Neutrogena Fine Fairness product range

See for your self and realized how it will work for you.

This product are available at all Watsons outlet do check this out!


Neutogena Fine Fairness launch at Watsons, SM Makati 
With the stunning Ambassadors:

Stunning!
Gorgeous!
Lovable!
Perfect!
Beautiful!
Me and My Best Friend Earth!

 I love this event thanks Neutrogena!

Be Beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment