- Give an expected kiss....
- .....or a warm hug.
- Mail an expected and caring letter to an old friend.
- Pass on some good news. Don't pass on gossip.
- Wave and smile to the people you don't talk much.
- Say something nice to someone or affirm them.
- Whistle when you are feeling down.
- Allow someone's mistake...nobody is perfect.
- Forgive an old grudge.
- Free yourself of envy and malice.
- Say "please".
- Say "I love you" often
- Never miss an opportunity to be affectionate to your loved ones.
- Be a friend.
- Be optimistic.
- Be kind to the needy.
- Give blanket to homeless people.
- Be genuine
- Make time for your kids.
- Talk to a lonely child.
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Great Gift to Give
I wonder what's best gift to give? So I make my own list's, here try to absorb some.