labels

Sunday, November 1, 2009

November 1st

        I used to light up candle's in-front of our doorstep at home every 1st day of November.  I do it for my relatives and others soul that has been forgotten with their loved ones.  But two years ago it changes because now I light up a candle also for my dad, who passed away at the age of 52 last October 3, 2007.  Hmmm...I miss my dad so much.  I grow up without him because he used to work abroad away from us.  We don't have so much time to spend together while growing up and when he finally decided not to work abroad just a little time we spent together and then he pass away.  I felt deep sadness remembering without him now, but when I saw these kids in costumes with a small basket with different sort of candies having some fun out of the blue it cheers me up.  I've realized that I have to move forward life must goes on, no matter what....anyway life is really like that, there are no happy ending.:(

No comments:

Post a Comment