labels

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Resolution

          New Year again another new day to begin on the first day of the year.  Want to think what are my New Year's resolution?  I guess i have to make some list!
  1. I'll water my plants everyday...without waiting ate yvon to water it! hihihi
  2. Cultivating my plants often times.
  3. Waking up early at 4AM.
  4. Cleaning my dishes after every eat.
  5. Atleast i have to take a nap an hour or half an hour a day not 3 hours. (wasting more time in sleeping...)
  6. Wearing my lip balm most of the time to keep my lips moisturizes.
  7. Communicating more often of my closest friends.
  8. Giving enough time for myself to breath fresh air outside every afternoon.
  9.  Having more sex! To keep me more looking young....(parental guidance)
  10. Giving more love than usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment