- Buy fresh food instead of frozen.
- Reuse bags it will help us save our trees, ocean, water, gas and oil.
- Let us use paper bags instead of plastic bag.
- Defrost refrigerator and freezer regularly.
- Schedule when you iron clothes and do it in off peak hours.
- Instead of incandescent bulbs use CFL bulb.
- Unplug all electrical devices when not in use.
- Hang your clothes out on a clothesline under the sun instead using dyers.
- Instead of driving long kilometers reduce it by walking.
- keep our small trash into our pockets. lets practice.
- Turn off water while brushing our teeth.
- Take shorter shower.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
"Save Our Planet"
What we can do to help saving our planet? Let us help save our planet make it green again. Mother Earth is part of our daily living, it plays the most important role in every Earthlings life. Reading and watching news around the globe nowadays tells us how peoples pollutes it, But still it never too late for a change. For us to achieve Greener Earth we have to preserve our planet for the next generations that will be next in line. I have gathered here some pointers to remember: