labels

Friday, April 22, 2011

Lola Charing's 90th Birthday

Last April 11, 2011 Lola Charing's celebrates her 90th birthday at Villa Marina's Resort, Cavite.  It's been a privileged for me to attend a birthday party like this because not every one celebrates nor will this kind of event in our life. 

Looking on her gray hair, lines on her delicate face and skin that already shrinks due of ageing...truly we can never escape, but in-spite of that great confidence I see, something that younger women can never really have like older women had. The happiness and sorrow, the riches of her youth, the ups and downs of her life that made her a better person indeed; and that "confidence" inspires me as well. I admire her a lot and that admirations inspire me to go and spread my wings and fly and do things that need to be done in this life. So I can say when I reach that certain stage of my life as well that I've done things in my own way not in other people want me to live. 

Happy happy 90th Birthday Lola I wish you will live long life more...and may GOD continue to bless you like you always did to others








Be Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment