labels

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Honeys From Bees

            I was skeptic when I learn from my mom that honey is good for boosting the immune system and can help up heal wounds.  But I tried it to my son that since birth has skin allergy and easy to catch up colds and flu that trigger his asthma even with vitamin C intake.  I used to mixed one tablespoonful of honey in his glass of milk everyday,  and I was amazed with the results because his skin improves and whenever he got runny nose that turned into colds he easily recovered without any taking medicine. I'm glad I have tried it and I'm very happy with the results.  
           Honey from bees is all natural that can help us boost up our immune system.  "The antibacterial properties of honey may clear  infections in wounds, and the anti-inflammatory action of honey may reduce pain  and improve circulation which hastens the healing process";  According to Dr. flavors. The color and flavor of many honeys says that the darker the honey, the more it is to taste stronger and more robust. The lighter colored honeys are usually more delicate and sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment