labels

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Good Food for Kids

           Now a day's kids are very choosy on what to eat, but as a mom of two kids I always want to know if my kids are eating right; Whether it is good or junk food.   I used to choose what my kids should eat whether it is a meal, merienda, or baon for school.  In the morning I cook them greasy food like bacon, egg, or ham because oily food's help them gain energy that must be needed for a busy day, aside from it is the most important meal of the day.  And  for baon in school I gave them sandwich, biscuits, water, tetra pack juice, and sometimes a piece of fruit. I used to have their water and I tell them to drink a lot of it, for them to avoid dehydrated.  I don't let them drink anywhere except for bottled water.  It's really a tough job being a mom, you have to think every day all of this stuff for them to make sure that they are eating the right food.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment