labels

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pantene Hair Fall Control Sample

   I have received my Pantene Hair Fall Control shampoo and conditioner sample last 27th of September 2010, but decided to tried it first before having my blog post in able for me to experience how true Pantene promises to have less hair fall.  I used to go on a salon for hair straightening treatment and  I've noticed the strands of my hair fall more than usual before my treatment.  It was timely that Pantene offers this hair fall control shampoo and conditioner,  so I challenge myself if this will works in my troubled hair.  I was really happy with the results aside for its extra softness it also reduces my hair falls...I never really expect that Pantene had worked well on my treated hair.  So I will definitely recommend it to all my friends.

This is my free sample just arrived
Thanks Pantene for my free sample I really appreciate it!

Be Beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment