labels

Friday, August 20, 2010

A Present from My Best Friend

Last May I receive a present from my best friend Earth for my birthday.  It's a skin care stuff, actually I haven't used it yet and even not tried once, until one day a  smell draw my attention.....something fruity at home so I followed that smell (it was so captivating) and when I knew it...I was standing in door's bathroom so I checked and saw my two kids using it.  I was surprised that it will have their attention using some skin care for adult.  They said: "Mama we were just trying this shower gel and shower cream because it smells good"....I just laugh because I even love the smell.  So I tried it on my own and yes its lavishly smells good and it lingers to my skin and softens skin as well.




It's  Watsons Grapebella revitalizing shower gel and moisturising shower cream,  it's made up with the natural goodness of real grape extracts to maintains the skin's natural balance to keep it feeling soft, smooth, clean and refresh.



You can check this out to all Watson's Outlet Nationwide.

Be Beautiful!







No comments:

Post a Comment