labels

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Little lady

       Yesterday my daughter turned nine and as I've watched her...I've realized that she is no more my baby that I used to cuddled before she go to sleep.  She even decide little things for herself, like how to celebrate her birthday, She told  me that she want's it with her friends into an arcade center and she wants to go along with them.  I guess she was just asking my consent and not asking me to go with them. Suddenly it made me laugh and then got quiet scared. I'm no longer dealing a kid and yet not an adult. And what really scares me...Ohh my gosh I'm not getting any younger.  Seriously speaking I don't know how to treat growing kids like them and I guess I need an expert to have there advice for this matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment