labels

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Amazing Beauty by Elianto

     I used my favorite makeup from different brands because the shades and the look I was going for that day is not just available in one brand.  I used my favorite brands of  make-up because I can't find the shade's and color's in one brand.  I used a two way cake foundation by Fanny Serrano, eyeshadow by Careline, blusher and lipstick by Clinique and lipgloss by Estee Lauder.  My friends all complimented how beautiful I was that day and well it does show in the picture how pretty I feel that day.  Until one day my bestfriend recent trip to an Elianto boutique where she posted about her Beauty by Elianto experience convinced me that their products really make beautiful people more lovelier and surprisingly I saw some of my favorite shades and color in one brand.  I can imagine I would be much prettier if I'm using some products from Elianto.

No comments:

Post a Comment