labels

Monday, May 10, 2010

I Place my Vote

        Early this morning I went out to place my vote. I'm excited about this so-called automated election using a Precinct Count Optical Scan (PCOS) machine. In the precinct where my name was listed everything went out well. Some sort of problems occurs in other cluster like resting PCOS machine and names that are not on the lists. I guess I'm one of the luckiest who never encounter any problem at all, while voting on my cluster. As I've seen lots of people want to participate in this said historic event the first automated election, of course were expecting some sort of problems that might occur. They say cameras are not allowed inside the premises, but that's not true because I took some of my picture. As I have observed automated election in my place went out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment