labels

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fight Arthritis: 10 Foods That Help and Hurt | Lifescript.com

Fight Arthritis: 10 Foods That Help and Hurt | Lifescript.com

Shared via AddThis

        I was inspired by this food that may fight Arthritis.  Hence, it was not me that suffering on it, it just happen  last night I saw my husband grandmother suffering from it and I saw her struggling and in great pain on it. She almost scream and grasping my hands because of pain, she told me that her veins from her leg muscle are like hard woods that keep on going up and up. And her daughter bring some lukewarm water in a small basin with salt and soak her left foot in it. They say that it can relieve the pain from her vein to her muscle and after that they spread some liniment cream on it.  Whew...that was so difficult for me to watch and I come to realized what if I  grow old and suffer from it...it really feels me more weak then, so I decided to surf some stuff from lifescript.com how to prevent it or maybe some sort of relieve that makes their diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment